- 1 Пожалуйста, помогите c переводом:
- 2 Related Questions:
- 2.1 Frozen winshield washer lines
- 2.2 Mixed windshield washer fluid with red radiator anti-freeze will this harm?
- 2.3 My wiper will work but it will not spray washer fluid anymore. Any suggestions?
- 2.4 Windshield washer not working properly
- 2.5 I need to refill my rear windsheild washer fluid on my 00 suburba
- 2.6 Wiper fluid level sensor replacement
- 2.7 Windshield wiper fluid wont come out..
- 2.8 Windshield washer fluid will not pump
Пожалуйста, помогите c переводом:
1. Lol when @hartdenton develops his coachella polaroids 2. Usting @melton as my bitch for gueen 3. Trying to pack for LA 4. Fresh nails wha dis 5. Me once my motor cycle license is done this summer 6. So cute 7. The detail. . . even down to my snake rings. . . Amazing! Английский-Русский
It slides comfortably into the ‘affordable’ bracket though, considering its supersized display, and when it lands on contract (which should be soon) it won’t carry hefty monthly fees. Английский-Русский
(8) 4 ÷ 2 are divided into 5 steps
(a) Correct quotient
(b) Over-quotient by once
(c) Over-quotient by twice or more
(d) Same first digits (2 scenarios)
(e) Both first digits are 1 over-quotient (129, 348, 567, 786, 95)
(f) Line to help memorize returning : minus 1 time, skip a space and add back Mr. Cat Английский-Русский
1. The ENIAC (1943-1946) The first all-electronic computer, the Electronic Numerical Integrator and Calculator (ENIAC) was developed at the Moore School of Electrical Engineering of the University of Pennsylvania. It was developed as a result of a military need. J.Presper Eckert and John Mauchly proposed the machine to solve the problem of calculating firing tables for new weapons. The ENIAC weigh Английский-Русский
Check fuses or washer pump. .replace.
Jan 07, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Frozen winshield washer lines
Find a heated garage, you need to thaw out he lines, or use a hair dryer if you can follow the line path. When working, drain all the fluid by holding down the spray button on the car. Go and buy he heavy duty washer fluid with the lowest freezing point you can buy and refill your washer reservoir with it. Don’t add any water
Most likely you had water in the reservoir and it froze.
Jan 20, 2013 | 1998 Ford Taurus
either the sending unit is faulty or the float is stuck at the bottom of the reservoir
Mar 08, 2012 | 2004 Ford Expedition
Mixed windshield washer fluid with red radiator anti-freeze will this harm?
It can do harm to seals (the alcohol in washer solvent) I’d flush cooling system and refill w/ new anti freeze.
Mar 02, 2011 | 2006 Chevrolet Impala
My wiper will work but it will not spray washer fluid anymore. Any suggestions?
CHECK WIPER FLUID LEVEL FIRST ALL IS GOOD CHECK FOR POWER AT WIPER WASHER PUMP MOTOR.IF NO POWER AT WIPER WASHER MOTOR.CHECK 15 AMP FUSE IN THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT FUSE RELAY BOX.IF YES YOU ARE GETTING POWER AT WIPER WASHER MOTOR.WIPER WASHER MOTOR FAULTY.
Dec 31, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Suburban
Windshield washer not working properly
If you have used ANYTHING beside windshield solvent in you reservor, you may have created WAXING from soap in the bottom of washer tank, which clogs pump,lines, and nozzel….take the tank out and wash it..disconnect washer hoses at nozzel and clear with compressed air along with the nozzel…if you use solvent only you may have a worn washer pump or restriction…check those and good luck…..
Jul 04, 2009 | Ford Five Hundred Cars & Trucks
I need to refill my rear windsheild washer fluid on my 00 suburba
if i am not mistaken it uses the same reservoir as your windshield washers. if its not working it may be plugged or malfunctioning.
Mar 13, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Wiper fluid level sensor replacement
Reservoir —Windshield Wiper Removal
- Remove the RH wheel; refer to Section 204-04 .
- Position RH splash shield aside.
- Remove six screws.
- Remove three pin-type retainers.
- Position RH splash shield aside.
- NOTE: Windshield washer fluid should be collected in a container after the windshield washer hoses are disconnected. Disconnect the electrical connector and washer hoses.
- Remove the upper reservoir bolt.
- Remove the windshield washer reservoir.
Jan 15, 2009 | 2000 Mercury Villager
Windshield wiper fluid wont come out..
It does not take very much dirt in the washer fluid reservoir to plug the nozzles for the windshield washers. check for dirt in the reservoir and clean out if need be. If you are in below freezing temperatures make sure your washer fluid is good for below freezing. mike
Jan 05, 2009 | 2006 Hyundai XG350
Windshield washer fluid will not pump
the windshield washer pump might be bad. It should be located somewhere on the reservoir
Nov 25, 2008 | 1997 Chevrolet Suburban
С этим читают